Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Golden Power - Gold Power: Crystal Release

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Name: Lilynette Gold (L-Sha)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Mana:
The Golden Power - Gold Power: Crystal Release Left_bar_bleue0/0The Golden Power - Gold Power: Crystal Release Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Golden Power - Gold Power: Crystal Release Empty
PostSubject: The Golden Power - Gold Power: Crystal Release   The Golden Power - Gold Power: Crystal Release I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 11:35 am

Name: Gold Power: Crystal Release 
Caster or Holder?: Caster
Element: Crystal
Description:

"My beauty equal death. Be forever encase in my beautiful embrace."

The Golden Hunters of E-Rentai all inherted a power call the Golden Power. The Golden Power varies through out each Hunter making each Golden Hunter unqine in a sense. In Lilynette's case she gain the rare power of Crystal Release which allows Lilynette the ability to control and create crystals. Which gives Lilynette a great deal of flexibility in their magic. Lilynette can use Gold Power: Crystal Release magic to unleash powerful Crystal-Based structures, create walls to block opposing spells, creating crystal based weapons and generally use it to enhance their physical attacks like making Crystal glove around her fist. The Crystal made by L-Sha generally vary in color. The Crystal Element has no elemental strengths or weaknesses.

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

The Golden Power - Gold Power: Crystal Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Power - Gold Power: Crystal Release   The Golden Power - Gold Power: Crystal Release I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:06 am

Looks good approved!
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailreborn.forumotion.com

The Golden Power - Gold Power: Crystal Release
Page 1 of 1