Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ending of a New Age [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Name: Astraea Alucard
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Mana:
The Ending of a New Age [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Ending of a New Age [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Ending of a New Age [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: The Ending of a New Age [OPEN]   The Ending of a New Age [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 1:07 am

Time. What was time anymore when you were not there to even experience it anymore. Mind frozen there in place for the rest of eternity. Lyra was so sure that this would be the end, that she would never see the light of day anymore. That she were to remain in that limbo forever. That was until so suddenly she found herself basked underneath the rainfall of Isshi Village. When was the last time she even experienced rain? What had caused her to return back to this world? So many questions buzzed around in her head even as she began to pick her body up the muddy ground, looking about her surroundings through squinted eyes in a feeble attempt to break through the thick blanket of fog that covered the entire village. "Hello?" she called out, her quivering voice ringing out into the silence around her.
Back to top Go down
Matt Locket

Matt Locket

PostSubject: Re: The Ending of a New Age [OPEN]   The Ending of a New Age [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 1:50 am

stand still... a complete stand still in time... why? time was not meant to stand still so easily... yet.. it did for that part of the world, it would seem. but, as soon as it would have stopped, time restarted as Matt would hear the call of his sister not to far away, and would head over to her and see if she was okay. putting his glasses on, the fog would seem to fade for Matt, which allowed him to locate Lyra and help her up. "are you alright, sis? why were you on the ground? where... are we? come on, let's investigate." Matt said in a emotionless and rather cold tone, keeping his hand on his older sister's, so then she wouldn't get lost, as she didn't have any pair of glasses like he did.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Mana:
The Ending of a New Age [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Ending of a New Age [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Ending of a New Age [OPEN]   The Ending of a New Age [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 2:50 am

Lyra hobble up to her feet, still very much unsteady swaying back and forth in place, fingers clenching the bridge of her nose. Though she could not see the figure holding her up right away, the features of her brother began to become more and more apparent even through the fog. "Matt..?" Lyra nodded her head, flaxen hair billowing over her face as she began to steady herself on her own, glancing around the area in which they were in question. Isshi Village. This was her village. Confirming her suspicion, Lyra glanced over in the direction of the Grimoire Heart guild hall. Though she had forgot for a moment, the memories began to cascade into her brain in a seemingly endless torrent until they were back in place, piece by piece. Though she still questioned under her breath what kind of event could have sparked the sudden and short lived amnesia, she dismissed it for the time being...

Lyra turned to her brother beside her with a warm, jovial smile, rocking back and forth on her feet. "Matt! You don't have to be too tight! Relax a bit!" she giggled!
Back to top Go down
Matt Locket

Matt Locket

PostSubject: Re: The Ending of a New Age [OPEN]   The Ending of a New Age [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 3:10 am

Matt would laugh slightly, seeing as how his cute, yet demonic, older sister would act just like a little kid which was adorable to Matt, he would loosen his grip on Lyra's hand and give her a hug. "i can't be calm if you are acting this cute. you should know by now... i am here to protect you and keep you safe. come on, let's head inside where you can see and where we can take a bath. we are covered in mud and dirt. this is no way to be dressed, even for us." Matt said in a caring tone before guiding Lyra inside the guild for both a bath and to have some shelter.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Ending of a New Age [OPEN]   The Ending of a New Age [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 8:58 am

Lyra embraced her brother tightly, releasing him only to begin skipping off in the direction of the great cathedral that lie just a few yards down the line. It was dark and eerie with many clouds swirling around the precipice that lay hidden beneath it's surface. "Oh hush you! You know i've gotta keep a good face! People can't go and start knowing i'm all soft inside!" the young girl chuckled, motioning for Matt to follow after her. There was a spring in her step as she always ran a little ways in front of Matt like an excited child at a carnival, skipping and humming and twirling with each step. "A little dirt never hurt anyone. Don't like some mud under your nails?" Lyra stuck out her tongue at her brother in a playful manner, wiping some of the residue from her hands and combing some out of her hair with her fingers. In no time the both of them would soon arrive to the doors of the guild hall, and even that was quite imposing to those not used to it. But Lyra pushed them right on open with an eerie creaking noise that one might hear out of a horror film.
Back to top Go down
Matt Locket

Matt Locket

PostSubject: Re: The Ending of a New Age [OPEN]   The Ending of a New Age [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 12:54 am

Matt would laugh slightly as his older twin would tease him, even though she was really into being evil, which was fine but Matt still had to keep up an image so he could stay with the mysterious aura he wanted to portray around others. having dirt under his nails was fine but being covered in mud wasn't his style. "i don't mind it but too much and we would look like we are homeless... even if you don't accept it, we are royalty... so we have to act it sometimes. i know how you feel about losing mom and dad... i do... just try to keep up a image that would be acceptable. i can't bail you out of everything... no matter how hard i try." Matt said before walking inside the eerie guild known as Grimoire hearts, their home, and would sigh. it was much different from what they were originally in but it would do for now. it was rather spacious but the screams and all the bloodthirsty brutes made Matt feel uneven but ready to fight when it was time. "what's today's plan then, Lyra? i still want to take some of the mud off me... i don't want to be in a weakened state, because then i won't be able to keep you safe" Matt said with a sigh before wiping the mud off his coat and shirt. the rain did help get some mud off before they had gotten in so the bath idea might not have to come into affect quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Ending of a New Age [OPEN]   The Ending of a New Age [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:03 am

Lyra's feet echoed off the tiled, broken floors of the guild hall. Other than their breathing, it was entirely silent. One could even see eerie eyes peering down at them from the shadows, and she did not pay them even a second thought, skipping along and humming like a little girl. "I know.. we are royalty. I never did like it too much though.." The last few words were muttered under her breath, the images of her parents pressing into the forefront of her mind for only a split second before she forced them away once more. She was not going to tread down that path again. Not like this. Matt could even see Lyra tense up and stop for a moment, only the slightest moment, before moving on again. "We can take a bath if you'd like!" she said, approaching the stairway upwards. "But there were a few things I was concerned about.. Maybe you might be able to help shed light upon it!"
Back to top Go down
Matt Locket

Matt Locket

PostSubject: Re: The Ending of a New Age [OPEN]   The Ending of a New Age [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:30 am

Matt would breath a sigh of relief before walking over to Lyra and place his hand on her shoulder. "we can talk while in the bath. I'll wear some shorts so then you can feel comfortable and not have to worry about it. tell me what is bothering you and I'll shed some light on it, if i can see if i have the answers to what concern you, Lyra. no matter what is concerning you, I will try to help. i am your protector and your brother, so i will do everything in my power to see you happy and smile, even if it is unlawful, i don't care as long as you are smiling." Matt said with a smile before walking towards the baths, having a small bit of concern in his voice, feeling worried about what Lyra was so concerned about.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Ending of a New Age [OPEN]   The Ending of a New Age [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 12:18 am

"Thank you, dear brother," Lyra said, beginning her ascent up the spiraling stairs skyward into the castle that was Grimoire Heart. Somewhere in the darkness, a shriek echoed off the walls, fading out far away. In no time the both arrived in one of the more spacious rooms of the guild hall, complete with a little desk and everything. Lyra takes up a seat right behind her desk, still matted with dirt here and there, though she folds her hands as casually as can be. "There's someone I have had my eye on for quite some time now. Though we have never truly met in person yet.. It has not stopped them from catching my little eye!" Pointing to the glimmering emerald orb upon her face, she continues. "She goes by LeeAnn. One of the little fairies, and quite the powerful one at that. Their guildmaster.. What do you know about her?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Locket

Matt Locket

PostSubject: Re: The Ending of a New Age [OPEN]   The Ending of a New Age [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 3:42 am

Leeann.... fairy tail's one and only guild master, that was who caught the eye of Matt's older twin sister, and though Matt didn't personally know much about her, Matt still had dirt on her and he was willing to give it up to Lyra, depending on what she would do with it. "I have obtained only small bits of information about the fairy queen, Leeann... But here is what i know about her. she appears to have Red hair and Blue eyes, so you can spot her fairy easily in a crowd. her magic is unknown but powerful, so if you intend on fighting her, you will have to act in a very cautious way as to not get caught in her attacks. her strength is very high, so having her hit you will hurt. she has impressive endurance and intelligence so she will be able to know what you're up to unless... you go wild and strike like a beast. lastly... her guild only has a few members, so they are not prepared for an attack if you want to strike at them, and the members they do have aren't very strong. hmm... one more thing. She tends to stay in magnolia all year round, as she is the guild master, but... you can find her in nearby the center of the residential district where her home is, where she gets her food and her mail before heading off to the guild. that is all i know, sister.. i hope you use this information well." Matt said with a tone of concern, worried that Lyra was going to attack fairy tail guild alone and end up hurting herself. Matt would go with her if needed but what could he do? he wasn't as strong or as sturdy as Lyra so he would get hurt far too much to be of any use to her, so... What could he do if they were to strike down on Leeann and her guild of fairies...
Back to top Go down
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Ending of a New Age [OPEN]   The Ending of a New Age [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 2:10 am

The wind blows...

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ending of a New Age [OPEN]   The Ending of a New Age [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ending of a New Age [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1