Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new location, time to fly! [travel. Uzume]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neptune

Neptune

A new location, time to fly! [travel. Uzume] Empty
PostSubject: A new location, time to fly! [travel. Uzume]   A new location, time to fly! [travel. Uzume] I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 12:45 am

Neptune had packed all her things ready to travel to Clover in a quick fashion to get to the wedding between her little sister, IF, and IF's girlfriend, Lilynette. Neptune had transformed into Purple heart to extend her ability to keep walking without any complaints to ensure they got to clover in less then three weeks, as that was the common Nep problem they faced, that she wasn't very good with walking for prolong periods of time, and it would make her bored very quickly. Waiting for Uzume to arrive, Purple heart would sit on a bench, waiting for her older sister to pop her face out so then she could walk with her to clover.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A new location, time to fly! [travel. Uzume]   A new location, time to fly! [travel. Uzume] I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 12:44 pm

Uzume was the late one? Strange things has happen. Uzume had to take care of some businesss before she met up with her twim sister. It wasn't anything tooo important that she had to te Neptune about it. When her businesss was done Uzume woud quickly transform into Ornage Heart as she ran towards Netpune location forgetting she coud fly...

Orange Heart would yell out as she saw Purpe Heart."Sorry Nep Nep. Uzume had some things to take care, but Uzume is ready to head for Clover. I can't wait to meet IF girlfriend! I heard she looks like Vert." Orange Heart would stand beside her sister would was sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A new location, time to fly! [travel. Uzume]   A new location, time to fly! [travel. Uzume] I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 12:53 am

Purple heart would laugh a little, seeing as how the tables had turned and she was the one early and Uzume was late. ironic really but Neptune didn't mind, as it was fun that she was there first. "it is no trouble, really. i got to reflect a little from our previous adventures. i do miss seeing everyone together again. i heard from Noire that you were with Uni. how is she? i hope she is coming to the wedding. it would be so cute to see her in a flower girl dress, and have Noire walk IF's girlfriend down the hall. say, do you think IF would mind me just staying in my purple hoodie? i would feel at my best like that." Purple heart said in a less then serious tone, having a small smile on her face as she found it fun to think about a wedding, even though they never been to one.
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A new location, time to fly! [travel. Uzume]   A new location, time to fly! [travel. Uzume] I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 3:35 pm

"Uni doing fine. She misses her sister and Nepgear, but she was able to talk to them. So she should be doing fine. Uzume don't know what they talk about Uzume was sleeping the entire time. I'm sure she be at the wedding." Orange Heart would smie as she ook at the path ahead of them, it shouldn't be too long fro them to reach Clover. Orange Heart would stick her tounge out at Nep Nep. "You is not wearing a hoodie to a wedding Uzume willl focred you into a nice dress if she has too! Pluswhat if Noire made you a dress and you refuse to wear it? She would be crushed." Orange Heart was serious even if she didn't sound like she was. Now that she thought about when was the last time she wore a dress?
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: A new location, time to fly! [travel. Uzume]   A new location, time to fly! [travel. Uzume] I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 2:21 am

Purple heart would laugh a little at her cute older sisters would pout that adorable way she always did whenever she was annoyed or just wanted to be cute. "i know she won't. just calm down, Okay, Orange heart? we're nearing Clover already. we'll see our little IF again soon. I'll stay like this and have my dress on. you be with her Fiance and keep her company, OK? i believe both of them will need support as well... i believe both of them will be very flustered and worried. come on, let's keep going. we need to get to them ASAP. the wedding is gonna start soon. show me that dream power you have, Uzume!" Purple heart said with a hint of joy, before dashing off a little to get to clover as soon as she could.
[exit]
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: A new location, time to fly! [travel. Uzume]   A new location, time to fly! [travel. Uzume] I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 9:41 am

When Orange Heart heard about the wedding starting soon, she would quicky dash after Purple Heart and pick her up as Orange Heart flew towards Clover. "Uzume got it! Also Flying is faster so hold on tight! Spiral Dreams!" Ornge Heart would fly at speed faster than dreaming? Soon Clover was in sight and Orange Heart would held towards the wedding place with her twin in tow.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new location, time to fly! [travel. Uzume]   A new location, time to fly! [travel. Uzume] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new location, time to fly! [travel. Uzume]
Page 1 of 1