Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Rin Moriyama~(W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pika-Rin

Pika-Rin

~Rin Moriyama~(W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: ~Rin Moriyama~(W.I.P)   ~Rin Moriyama~(W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 11:43 pm

~Rin Moriyama~(W.I.P) Tumblr_nh9etpoPhY1qkpt3so1_500

General

Name: Rin Moriyama
Nicknames: Princess
Race: Demi-God(dess)
Birthday: June 7th
Special Characteristics: A scar on her back resulting from being struck by lightning.

Guild: Blue Pegasus

Personality
Description:
Rin can be described in the following words; selfish, friendly, sweet(when she wants to be), caring(again, when she wants to be), and violent. Rin hates doing anything that requires hard physical labor and will normally shuck it onto someone else to do. She does not work well with others typically and can be somewhat of an ice princess to those who do not pique her interest. However, to those that do, she will give them the "privilege" of speaking to her. Being born the child of the goddess, Hera, Rin believes she is above all others in status, looks and etc. Therefore she feels she's entitled to be treated like she better than everyone else. She believes she is in a sense a princess and should be treated like one by those she is fond of. She is spoiled, and thinks mostly of herself. Only those she is extremely close to will she show her caring side to. Even then, she acts like a spoiled brat who demands to be put on a pedestal and treated like royalty. She doesn't tend to give a rat's ass about what others think of her. She only cares about the opinions of those she's close towards and even that is rare for Rin. This girl has a super short fuse, say the slightest thing that pisses her off and she will be beating on you like donkey kong. When it comes to her true feelings on most matters, she tends to be a complete tsundere. Her actions often contradict her words, and when people point this out to her, she will snap and lash out in an embarrassed anger showing no mercy. Rin can be sweet but only if the conditions are right, that, and if she's in a good mood. Otherwise she can be a bit bitchy. Not really caring if she hurts people's feeling with her icy words. Despite all this, she always acts with grace and sometimes tact.

-Sweets
-Shiny Things
Dislikes
-Being Treated like a lesser person
-Bitter Foods
-Ugliness
-Gods
Motivations
-Surpassing the gods
-Being the most beautiful girl in the world
Fears
-Dying Alone
-Lightning
-Thunder

Appearance

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 135 pounds
Appearance: Rin is a lovely and beautiful girl. Silky raven colored hair that reaches her waist, gem like aqua blue eyes that sparkle in the sun and moon, soft light skin that looks so perfect, slender arms and legs, and dainty hands. Her chest is well endowed and her face is small. Its no wonder she's the daughter of a goddess. Her normal attire usually consists of a red tight-fitting long sleeve shirt with a silver cross embroidered over her chest, a short black pleated skirt, sheer black thigh highs and a pair of polished black loafers. On other days, she changes her attire to a lovely long knee length pure white dress made of silk, with a royal blue sash around her waist and a baby blue cashmere cardigan with a pair of light blue flats. Rin adorns her neck with a lovely blue pendant that she never takes off.
Guild Tattoos: Upper left outer thigh(Pink in color)

History

Hometown: Clover
History:
Spoiler:

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Face Claim: Rin Tohsaka - Fate/Stay Night
Back to top Go down

~Rin Moriyama~(W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Reborn :: Character Creation :: Character-