Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where is everyone?...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ilaria Sterling

Ilaria Sterling

Character sheet
Name: Ilaria Sterling
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Mana:
Where is everyone?...  Left_bar_bleue0/0Where is everyone?...  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Where is everyone?...  Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone?...    Where is everyone?...  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 8:51 am

Namely staff.

I understand that you guys are busy and all, but there are plenty of staff applications sitting in the thread for applying! If you guys can't be around, hire those of us that are able to commit a bit of time here and there to get the site off its feet.
Back to top Go down
Leon Krane

Leon Krane

Character sheet
Name: Leon Krane
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Mana:
Where is everyone?...  Left_bar_bleue0/0Where is everyone?...  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?...    Where is everyone?...  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 9:07 am

True statement
Back to top Go down
L-Sha

L-Sha

Character sheet
Name: Lilynette Gold (L-Sha)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?...    Where is everyone?...  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 3:53 pm

I made a comment about this in the feedback thread, but yes please get to the staff applications as soon as possible.

We understand that staff are busy and have lives outside of this site just like everyone else, but one of things that do harm a site is 'inactive' staff. I use the term 'inactive' a bit loosely since I know Staff does work that can't be view on site by non-staff members (I.E
working on systems, event planning and etc). I been staff member on RP sites before myself, so I know the deal.

Since this off-site work can't be view by most of the userbase. People tend to gauge how active staff are by what they can see. (I.E Grading, Updates, etc ) Once again I understand that staff have lives outside of the site, but people do tend leave sites if they think grading process takes too long and/or lack of progress being made. Second this can also lead members to have negative views on staff. Mainly that Staff member A is lazy or why Staff member B even made into a staff member.

Back to top Go down
Thalynsar

Thalynsar

Character sheet
Name: Thalynsar
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Mana:
Where is everyone?...  Left_bar_bleue100/100Where is everyone?...  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?...    Where is everyone?...  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 11:09 pm

Your concerns are well received and accepted, as a newly appointed staff member albeit as a Grade 2 moderator i will be beginning by assisting the community as best as i can for you, I am limited of course in that i won't be able to grade any of your magic, however please feel free to start roleplaying without your magic, if you need anything from me just give me a pm or skype me.

As of late, of course my activity has waned but it will be rising and staying at a regular level, i hope that with my new drive I'll be able to help the rest of the staff start up events, grade and otherwise look after you guys.

This being said though it is up to the community as well, of course not looking at you guys in particular that staff can only grade things that are completed which is disappointing as there are a number of incomplete character applications that should and could be done.

Anyway I hope I've helped alleviate any issues that the site is currently suffering at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?...    Where is everyone?...  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone?...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Reborn :: General :: Questions/Suggestions-
Jump to: