Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ReQuip : The Fallen [Done]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Name: Loki Alucard
Alignment: Phantom Lord
Mana:
ReQuip : The Fallen [Done] Left_bar_bleue0/0ReQuip : The Fallen [Done] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

ReQuip : The Fallen [Done] Empty
PostSubject: ReQuip : The Fallen [Done]   ReQuip : The Fallen [Done] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 4:29 am

Name: ReQuip : The Fallen
Caster or Holder?: Caster
Element: Various (Depends on the set)
Description: This Magic allows the users to store items in a pocket dimension so they can easily summon it at any time, even during battle, which gives them a high level of flexibility in combat. However, there is a limit to how much the pocket dimension can store. ReQuip can be used for simple or combat-related purposes. Some users may just choose to use it to change their clothing. More skilled users are able to ReQuip different weapons in battle, and it is even possible to ReQuip armors in the midst of battle, Loki is skilled and so he can change armors in midst of battle.

This version of ReQuip uses the souls of great warriors, kings and Gods that have existed till now, the skill ranges from armor to armor, while one can wield a spear, other might be a gun. In addition of this, the armor absorbs 50% of the damage of an attack, the damage is split between the user and armor. Their souls have turned into armors and weapons, or their armors and weapons themselves (depends). It also houses the collection of Loki, while he also can use it at a basic level. It's weapons can be of any sort, From Ranged to Melee to Defensive. Same about the armors.The main and perhaps the only weakness, the user constantly is strained and the mental toll, resulting in the entity taking over in rare cases

Last edited by Loki on Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Mana:
ReQuip : The Fallen [Done] Left_bar_bleue0/0ReQuip : The Fallen [Done] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ReQuip : The Fallen [Done]   ReQuip : The Fallen [Done] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 8:30 pm

Bump. Taking as Starter
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: ReQuip : The Fallen [Done]   ReQuip : The Fallen [Done] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 10:01 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: ReQuip : The Fallen [Done]   ReQuip : The Fallen [Done] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 3:29 pm

All Slayer magics are only being given out through event! I am sad to say you will have to choose another magic.
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailreborn.forumotion.com
Loki

Loki

Character sheet
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: ReQuip : The Fallen [Done]   ReQuip : The Fallen [Done] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 2:52 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ReQuip : The Fallen [Done]   ReQuip : The Fallen [Done] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ReQuip : The Fallen [Done]
Page 1 of 1