Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A wild Rin appears!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin Moriyama

Rin Moriyama

A wild Rin appears!  Empty
PostSubject: A wild Rin appears!    A wild Rin appears!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 3:27 pm

Trainer goes into the grass, the grass begins to rustle....

Then.... a wild Pokémon appears as music begins to play...

game screen: A wild Rin has appeared!

Hi all! Hi!

I'm Rin and I'm excited to be here! Hope I get to RP with you all soon~!

I've been RPing for about roughly 5 or so years. And fairy tail sites, are my favorite to RP on out of all the different universes I could choose from out there in the whole entire community.

Anyways, as you can probably tell from before I started typing as myself, I'm a pokemon fan as well~!

Well, that about wraps up what all I wanted to say here. I look forward to meeting you guys!

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: A wild Rin appears!    A wild Rin appears!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 4:22 pm

Welcome Rin, I am LeeAnn, the site owner. WElcome and I hope to RP with you sometime soon. Now the site is still under construction. Please feel free to hang around the lounge and chatroom. RPing is still underway.
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailreborn.forumotion.com
Remix~

Remix~

PostSubject: Re: A wild Rin appears!    A wild Rin appears!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 6:11 pm

Sup o.o
Back to top Go down
Geb

Geb

PostSubject: Re: A wild Rin appears!    A wild Rin appears!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 1:33 pm

Why was she banned kek
Back to top Go down
Melody

Melody

PostSubject: Re: A wild Rin appears!    A wild Rin appears!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:18 am

Rest assured, there are valid reasons that will not be publicly shared like this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wild Rin appears!    A wild Rin appears!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wild Rin appears!
Page 1 of 1