Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In regard to Guild Masters

Go down 
+2
Desco
Ilaria Sterling
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ilaria Sterling

Ilaria Sterling

Character sheet
Name: Ilaria Sterling
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Mana:
In regard to Guild Masters Left_bar_bleue0/0In regard to Guild Masters Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

In regard to Guild Masters Empty
PostSubject: In regard to Guild Masters   In regard to Guild Masters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 4:41 am

I was thinking that perhaps for the next few GM spots that aren't taken, they should be filled by NPCs, and the Aces of most Guilds should also be NPCs. This way, we have places of power taken that can be RP'd by staff members, and of course, when us members get powerful enough to maybe take over, then boom! The NPCs can just go to being important characters in the guild. It will make the world feel a lot more filled-out even while there aren't many of us here.

I would be happy to contribute for you guys and make up some NPC profiles for differing guilds when I return from Milan!
Back to top Go down
Desco

Desco

PostSubject: Re: In regard to Guild Masters   In regard to Guild Masters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 1:54 pm

possible but unfair. staff choices GMs snd aces, that desco idea
Back to top Go down
Grand Magus

Grand Magus

Character sheet
Name:
Alignment:
Mana:
In regard to Guild Masters Left_bar_bleue0/0In regard to Guild Masters Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: In regard to Guild Masters   In regard to Guild Masters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 4:34 pm

Quite a good idea however I think that making npc gm's should be applied for in the same way one would maybe apply for GM.

(Would like to toss in idea's for PL guild master so on so forth if they would be taken by npcs)
Back to top Go down
Uzume

Uzume

PostSubject: Re: In regard to Guild Masters   In regard to Guild Masters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 7:14 pm

I rather not have GM NPCs if possible. For tiger guilds, sure, but for BP & PL guildmasters I don't see why players can't apply for that spot. (Assuming if any players are intereste in having the spot)

I rather have an active player rolepying the GM spot, then just have some placeholder NPC that guild members will barely interact with.

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: In regard to Guild Masters   In regard to Guild Masters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 7:22 pm

Jayne has a good point, but we are doing it through applications and will adjust the levels for your characters regardless ^^
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailreborn.forumotion.com
Lyra Vollan

Lyra Vollan

Character sheet
Name: Astraea Alucard
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: In regard to Guild Masters   In regard to Guild Masters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:50 pm

Please nu

I would like a real guildmaster pls
Back to top Go down
Ilaria Sterling

Ilaria Sterling

Character sheet
Name: Ilaria Sterling
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: In regard to Guild Masters   In regard to Guild Masters I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 6:46 am

But with NPCs, there won't be any favouritism in the process for choosing a GM. It will undoubtedly be staff members and people who are close to said staff members.

I've recently made a site from the ground up myself, and on that site, none of the staff members took any high-ranking positions like teachers and such. We all play normal characters of normal levels, and go through the ranking process like everyone else.

I don't know... I much prefer it to be that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In regard to Guild Masters   In regard to Guild Masters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In regard to Guild Masters
Page 1 of 1