Fairy Tail Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non-canon Fairy Tail adventure to take the role of your own character in a social/combat experience!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rise of a New Era [Chrom]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seirii

Seirii

Rise of a New Era [Chrom] Empty
PostSubject: Rise of a New Era [Chrom]   Rise of a New Era [Chrom] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 6:13 pm

[6 Months Ago]

The ancient ruins were crumbles and rubble everywhere as a reminder what had happened all those years ago where ancient Fiore was a war zone for the two gods. Seems not so long ago to her, but it was centuries that passed her and her twin brother by. Deep into the city lied and single structure made of red clay bricks that held all these years. Faded paint on the doors lied in ancient language saying "Temple of the Tiger Twins" on the front. Inside, lied two statues with two markings, one on each of the Tiger statues. One symbol of choas and darkness and the other with the symbol of order and hoĺ power. The status held small lacrims the size of a marble in their mouths hold in with magical power. They sealed away two power of a long lost tale.

Standing there peacefully, the statues were untouched by man. A sudden force came from the statue of darkness and chaos. The lacrima glowed a white light as the spirit inside was wanting to get out. Seiri pushed and shoved finally the lacrima cracked breaking the seal. A bright flashed came as wind wielded forming a humaniod cat with fur like a regular tiger and blue eyes the color of a crystal clear pond. She wore a cloak and a symbol of darkness and chaos on her forehead much like the statue that held her away all these years. A sniff of the stale early winter air and exhaled having a moment to relax."Finally, after all these years I can breath and not stuffed in a stupid magical marble" she finally said. Seiri walked over to the stone door and moved it letting in natural light. She saw the sight of crumbled buildings and some still standing after her and her brother's feud. She lost greatly thanks to his stupid guardians and no levy sacrificing himself to save the human race. She looked over the other statue holding her brother. "Mmm, Chrom you lousy pest. Glad he's still sealed" she scowled.
Back to top Go down
Chrom

Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Rise of a New Era [Chrom]   Rise of a New Era [Chrom] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 10:26 am

Chrom was sealed away all these years regaining his lost magic after the hundred years war with his sister. It was the only option left in order to keep the human race and the fate of Fiore from crumbling beneath his rule. He left eight spirits in charge of elements to keep things in balance. Peace was kept through the land since then at least had hoped. Stuck in the small lacrima, he felt a heavy surge of magical energy go through him. "What's going on" he thought. The statue hold his lacrima glowed as well after Seiri spat her words of insult at her brother. The lacrima broke under his pressure showing new founded strength he thought he would never see again. A light formed into a gray faded orange tiger with armor and lynx pointed tipped ears.

He held the holy mark on his forehead that went along with his pattern. He remembered how his sister had tried to rule mankind under her power with her army of dark wizards and spirits alike. Discord was all over the battle field. He narrowed his blue eyes at the female spirit. She never noticed him. "What is the meaning of releasing yourself, sister" he called. He spoke in a bellow voice to gain her attention. She didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Seirii

Seirii

PostSubject: Re: Rise of a New Era [Chrom]   Rise of a New Era [Chrom] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 6:29 pm

A familiar voice came to her range of hearing and it wasn't a pleasant sound at that. Not a single move came from the tigeress. She stood still in the winter sun as light peered in casting her shadow upon her brother. The whiskers on her face trembled when the fridged air came in. Moments passed until sound was heard from him. "What a silly question! My dear brother, after not seeing each other for so many years I don't hear any warmth in your voice. Not a 'how are you Seiri' or 'I missed you'. Just a dumb question" she said calmly with a hint of annoyance in her tone.

The tip of her tail twitched a little out of hte annoyance in that her brother was always the hero and she was always casted in his shadow. He knew this too! "If you want to know, I wanted some room to stretch our of that thing you put me in" she said. The question was being dodged or beating around the bush as the term goes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of a New Era [Chrom]   Rise of a New Era [Chrom] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of a New Era [Chrom]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Reborn :: North Fiore :: Worth Woodsea :: Ancient City of Mindri-
Jump to: